Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Dungeon Crawl begins this Sunday


This coming Sunday, March the 11th, I shall be doing my first livestream Let's Play in my series that will be known as Dungeon Crawl. The poll I ran didn't get a whole lot of responses but the game that's been chosen is Valkyrie Profile. A game in which you control a Valkyrie who has to gather the souls of warriors to help fight against Ragnarok. I intend to try to allow at least some audience participation for Dungeon Crawl and with this specific game I'll be letting the audience help me decide what party members to use and/or send up to Valhalla early.

Once again it will be this coming Sunday, March 11th, at 7pm EST. I intend to play for 2-4 hours and my livestream can be found at http://www.livestream.com/ozziearcane

Also feel free to follow me on twitter or facebook to keep up to date. Because I won't be announcing this on the site every time.

No comments:

Post a Comment